• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

First Snake Bite Today

ashesc212

5 Year Member
laurarfl said:
Oh yeah...speaking of snake bites...I got a grey rat snake stuck in my toaster a few days ago. He's new and I was trying to getting him to feed. He's quite nippy, so I had him on the end of a hook. He was covered with mouse poo and urine so I thought I'd rinse him real quick. Well that little bugger jumped off the hook and scrambled into my toaster. I grabbed a piece of him, but he was just too squirmy. After I manged to get the 2-3 ft snake out of my toaster and had my hand in a dish towel, he very calmly decided to reach around and bite my forearm for revenge. It's amazing that it was so slow and fast at the same time. I hardly felt it, but I have a perfect U of teethmarks on my arm. Weird.

Great story! At least you were able to get him out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029