• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

first outdoor adventure

Cali 202

5 Year Member
Took Marley outside for the first time today seeing how it was the first time I was successful at getting his harness on heh. He loved it, was a little crazy at first but calmed down pretty quick. Once again, taken on my phone so not that great of pics.

Photo0442.jpg

Photo0438.jpg

Photo0435.jpg

Photo0433.jpg

Photo0411.jpg

Photo0414.jpg

Photo0416.jpg

Photo0421.jpg

Photo0423.jpg

Photo0443.jpg

Photo0445.jpg

What type of harness does everyone use? I need to get a new one, I hate the cheap iguana harness I have now, doesnt seem very comfortable.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
he is a beauty..looks very chunky and healthy!

harness? whats a harness lol jk, i dont use a harness for nero she just free roams hehehe!and i got a screened cage for the others to use when outside!

wyattroa

5 Year Member
I only feel safe bringing my bearded outside at this point. He just chills on my shoulder. I would love to bring the tegu outside, but the trust level is not there yet. Looks like it was a good time.
Robert

Cali 202

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone! I was also thinking about buying him a ferret harness but the past two days Ive taken him outside without a harness with no problem, so im thinkin the cheap one I have will be fine for occasional use.

Cali 202

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone! I was also thinking about buying him a ferret harness but the past two days Ive taken him outside without a harness with no problem, so im thinkin the cheap one I have will be fine for occasional use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu