• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Finally done!

solo87

Finished up "Ted's" enclosure.

8x4x3
3/4" Plywood
2x4 wood frame
Plexiglass doors
Cypress mulch bedding
Cost me about ~$600 total to build
cc1641b462ed34fd5fee7abbd72daa59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Finished up "Ted's" enclosure.

8x4x3
3/4" Plywood
2x4 wood frame
Plexiglass doors
Cypress mulch bedding
Cost me about ~$600 total to build
cc1641b462ed34fd5fee7abbd72daa59.jpg

Looks great.

JimB

Great job!! I'm curious as to how you did your sliding doors? That's always been a challenge for me.

JimB

@JimB I had to cut them with a jigsaw. They sell an attachment that is meant to cut plexiglass

Thanks! I'm also interestered in the slides or trays that the plexiglass rides in? I've made wooden doors with 1/4" screen instead of Plexiglass for my Rhino enclosure but couldn't figure out how to make them slide very well. I would un using Closit Door hardware so the doors actually hang instead of slide on something. It works but not too well really.
Thanks for helping me out here.

solo87

I've had to cut mine several times because it would open halfway on one side then stop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu