• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Finalllyyyyyy!

Skeetzy

Exactly how I feel. I understood the very little communication up until 3 weeks after last payment. That's when he really started going down hill. He should be contacting us all at least once a week to give us an idea of what's going on. I wonder how many people are waiting that aren't on these forums. Probably think they got robbed.

Diablo

5 Year Member
Skeetzy said:
Exactly how I feel. I understood the very little communication up until 3 weeks after last payment. That's when he really started going down hill. He should be contacting us all at least once a week to give us an idea of what's going on. I wonder how many people are waiting that aren't on these forums. Probably think they got robbed.

I was just thinking about that. If they aren't getting any updates at all, they must see his whole site as a scam. I would, unless they are calling everyday relentlessly and getting excuses from him. If it wasn't for this site I would've called it quits a while ago.

aambumann

Possibly some good news. Here in Iowa they are calling for cooler temps. by the end of the week and highs in the middle 70's for most of next week, maybe it be wider spread and let everybody cool down some. Good luck all.

dgates08

I know he will get everyone their tegus that they are owed eventually, it just may take well into october. We have all made it this far another month wont kill us! but i gotta say i cant wait!!! i have already started looking at things to take the 40 breeder when the tegu outgrows it, which will be in like 6 months lol.

the_cw

aambumann said:
Possibly some good news. Here in Iowa they are calling for cooler temps. by the end of the week and highs in the middle 70's for most of next week, maybe it be wider spread and let everybody cool down some. Good luck all.

It's not an issue of cooler temperatures. I'm in Michigan and, as a matter of fact, called him in early August when we had 2 weeks of cooler temps to let him know he could ship. And here we are, still.

At this point I genuinely wonder whether there are even B&W's to ship...

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We are allowed to discuss it here. I'm just making it clear that bashing and character attacks will not be tolerated. Whether or not it has happened in this thread, it HAS happened on TT before. I'm trying to prevent that. Let's stick to the facts and everything should work out fine.

Skeetzy

No call on my end. I don't get why he barely ships out. Every other breeder I've talked to is willing to ship any day of the week.

Diablo

5 Year Member
I just have a feeling he is gonna call me up when im off guard and itll be the worst possible time for me to get a tegu. Not saying I wouldn't be able to take care of it but if im having a busy week with school and work itll be difficult welcoming a tegu. Wish he had done it a week ago before school

Sent from my DROID RAZR

the_cw

One hopes he at least calls at all. Anyone hear anything today? I left a message on Monday and haven't heard back.

LizardzRock

Just my 2 cents, but ever since I gave him the rest of my deposit the email replies have stopped and ALL communication has ceased. He literally told me he had 800 to get out, that's over $100K... You would think he could hire help to assist with shipping and customer contact b/c he sucks at it. By the time I (like most from what i see) get my B&W tegu it will need to possibly go into hibernation. I honestly just want my money back at this point. I'm tired of dealing with him.

Diablo

5 Year Member
Yeah honestly I don't doubt that some of his customers end up not getting their tegu or a refund and thats just flat out stealing. If you aren't gonna have communication with your 800+ customers then theres no reason to sell that many. I regret buying from him. Nothing we can do though but hope he actually calls us one of these days.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

the_cw

I called again today and got nothing. And still no response from my call and message Monday. I, too, regret doing business with him. Let's hope there is a semi-helpful conclusion to this.

Skeetzy

I say if this year turns out like last year, where we are all left in the dark with no tegu, we all call and file theft reports with his local police department. I'm not suggesting do this anytime soon, nor hope it even turns down that path, but that would definitely get his attention.

Diablo

5 Year Member
Yeah I garunteee you everyone here who got their tegu already will disagree with us and say just wait it out but I don't think anyone knows what this is like until they go through it themselves. There's no excuse to do business like this to hundreds of people and get away with it year after year.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

the_cw

Skeetzy said:
I say if this year turns out like last year, where we are all left in the dark with no tegu, we all call and file theft reports with his local police department. I'm not suggesting do this anytime soon, nor hope it even turns down that path, but that would definitely get his attention.

I know a lawyer. And I would, really. :angel:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu