• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Female Citrus Bearded Dragon. (pics)

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Ill first start off by saying, this bearded dragon is awesome, as nice as can be and a great eater, I love her but I have a lack of space and time for her simply because im starting to work on some other projects with breeding tegus and I want her to have more time spent with her. She is ~1 year and 3-4 months old, so almost ready to be bred and is in perfect health, full tail, all toes and fingers. This deal will also come with a 30g long, 12ft roll of turf, extra stuff for the tank (water bowl, log, etc..), and a barely used 100w powersun. Everything is in perfect shape. Im hoping someone can pick it up locally and Im asking 175 for everything o.b.o. Im located in Allen, Tx 75002. Call/text anytime (214)-673-4689. Or message me on here or via email:[email protected]

Here are a few pics of her: (beard changes purple and orange, pretty neat)
P1000409.jpg

P1000439.jpg

P1000440.jpg

And one of her basking in the tank you will recieve as well...
P1000441.jpg

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029