• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Extreme Giants and others

Filphfio

5 Year Member
Here is some bad news, I have really hit a down fall in my life and I have to get my 2 extreme giants a new home. I am enlisting and will not be able to care for any of my animals. Yes I am runing from my problems. I also have an argus monitor that is about 3ft long, a shovel nose catfish thats about a foot long, a florida gar thats about 7 inches and a clown knife thats about 5 inches. I will not refuse any reasonable offer for any animal. The extreme giants are from Bobbys stock hatched last July so they are under a year old at this point.

Please contact me asap, I know that the best homes are on this forum.

thanks

BOOZER

5 Year Member
Filphfio said:
Here is some bad news, I have really hit a down fall in my life and I have to get my 2 extreme giants a new home. I am enlisting and will not be able to care for any of my animals. Yes I am runing from my problems. I also have an argus monitor that is about 3ft long, a shovel nose catfish thats about a foot long, a florida gar thats about 7 inches and a clown knife thats about 5 inches. I will not refuse any reasonable offer for any animal. The extreme giants are from Bobbys stock hatched last July so they are under a year old at this point.

Please contact me asap, I know that the best homes are on this forum.

thanks
thats not running! sometimes thats where people find themselves!! got a few buddies who did
. good luck
peace!

Tux

5 Year Member
That would depend on what his problems were, sometimes it can just make things worse, however I hope the animals find homes and everything works out for you.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029