• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Email from bobby...?

Diablo

5 Year Member
So I haven't emailed bobby and assumed that I wouldn't see my money or tegu ever. Today though out of the blue he emailed me just a link to a site "secretofwellingtonsmap.com" I haven't clicked it because I don't trust him but I Googled it and it's a book apparently. Anyone else get this email? It says he sent it to other also.

By the way I put this in off topic because it's not really a big deal or relevant I was just curious.
Sent from my DROID RAZR

Diablo

5 Year Member
I tried going to the site from Google and it wouldn't full load.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

bfb345

I wouldn't be surprised if some old pissed off customer with a little hacking ingenuity hacked his email lol I guess that's what you get

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Emails can get hacked from a website. My email was hacked and sent out like 10,000 spam messages on thanksgiving morning. Fortunately, my site didn't get shut down!

bfb345

yeah I got one from my uncle and he lives right next to me and it said he was stuck in paris and needed a lot of money lol I looked out of the window and saw his car and said he was good lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029