• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Don't Mess with a Mother Squirrel

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
squirr4.jpg

squirr5.jpg

squirr6.jpg

squirr7.jpg

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
haha, ive got a jack russel terrier and he goes crazy about other animals too, except the tegu, he used to growl but i made sure he gets along with him using some tactics :D

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
haha thats funny. i remember a mother squirrel tried to do that to my dog but that was a big mistake cause she left her babies motherless.

Schnab

5 Year Member
Mothers are extremely aggressive when it comes to their babies. That dog's lucky it was only a squirrel, and not a mother bear.

kjphoto04

5 Year Member
Love the pix! My dog didnt have that problem with this little guy!
l_5c76d1ee3285660a54457566f41e897b.jpg
I raised 3 baby squirrels last year and will most likely be doing it again this year.

Schnab

5 Year Member
Squirrels are surprisingly really affectionate. I few years ago, we raised a baby red squirrel. Cutest thing ever.

kjphoto04

5 Year Member
Thanks, Max was all interested in the squirrel so I put it on him and the squirrel crawled up to my dogs head. Max did not know what to think about this thing on his head.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus