• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Does your tegu walk funny sometimes

Edgar Perez

My young tegu is completely normal but once in a while he walks around with his tail completely lifted off the grounds and he walks like he's constipated. Anyone else seen this before? It's pretty funny

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I haven't seen exactly what you're describing but it DOES sound funny! Can you take a video or at least a photo and show us?

Edgar Perez

Yes I'll take one later if he does it. His body and tail are strait as an arrow off the ground. It's normally when he is investigating. He will walk around normal but once he finds something new he straitenes out. And his back legs looks like a coboy after riding his horse all day hahaha

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Yes my tegu does that when she is exploring too. Except her tail curls and points up and her legs look normal. It is neat to see that she is strong enough to lift her entire tail off the ground.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu