• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Desicion time? red or black? Need HELP!

sarsie

5 Year Member
I'm new to this tegu talk, and i need some advice. I have two Argentine tegu's but i can't afford to keep both of them so i need to decide which one to keep? One is a red tegu and the other is a black and white. I love them both, which one do you think is the better one to keep? I know this is supposed to be my decision but i Love them both so much and I'm having a really hard time making it. So any opinions would be Greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
like you said, that's a completely personal decision, they both have different personalities. however, if they were both tame and really fun to be around, i would go with the B&W, i personally think they are more attractive than the reds. but that is just my personal preference.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Post some pics. How old are they, how long have you had them? How long/heavy are they? Where are you located?? Maybe some one might be interested in one or the other.

kpelzer

5 Year Member
well good luck. that's a tough decision my red has a better personality then my b&W but my B&w is the more attractive tegu. good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu