• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

decided to keep a pup

whoru

5 Year Member
well the puppies are now 6 weeks old some have went to new homes but couldnt resit keeping one this is my little jade hope u like

Attachments

• 100_1842.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 5
  • 100_1829.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 6
  • 100_1828.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 5

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Cute puppy, it's hard to resist keeping one.. I know in florida you can't legally sell your pups until they're at least 8 weeks old. The law does vary from state to state tho, I hope they're all happy in their new homes.

whoru

5 Year Member
she is pit them momma has them weaned an they have been on dog food since 3 weeks of age an it is not illeagle here to sale them at 6 week..... they are all happy an healthly

dicy

5 Year Member
why not let them whit their mom till about 10 to 12 in that litle time they still can learn so mutch more from their mom but nice pup and post pics of it from time to time cuz i wanna see her grow up :D

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
nice pup i remember when my dog was that small he was in a simalr situation but my brother started selling the puppys when their eyes opened i would have stopped him but i was in tennesee and they were in chicago i left mine with mom til he was 12 wks glad i did he was so much easier to train than the sibling i have seen he was housebroken and knew basic commands from watching mom the one puppy that was sold when its eyes were first open is still alive but very stunted they are now a year and this dog looks like it 4 mo. im not saying you did anything wrong and im not attacking you im just relating an experience i had but i would love to see this puppy when itb gets older lol maybe she will be like my dog and turn out bigger than mom and dad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus