• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cypress mulch idea.

CuriousTegu760

5 Year Member
Well my Tegu woke up yesterday and I was thinking about getting some cypress mulch soon. I saw a commercial for walmart back in December I believe with free shipping on any item to any of there stores. If people could post the code for the cypress mulch in there stores people on the west coast who have trouble finding mulch could get some at a fair price. I'm not sure if this free shipping is for everything but I could make things a lot better. Let me know your guys thoughts!

kaa

5 Year Member
I think you are talking about the site to store, and if you are, they don't have mulch on the website.

fireimp141

Home depot or lowes. Got 2 huge bags, enough for a 200 gallon 8-12" deep for $4.97. And it comes pre-freezed so there is no bugs in it :)

Two Bananas Marinade

5 Year Member
fireimp141 said:
Home depot or lowes. Got 2 huge bags, enough for a 200 gallon 8-12" deep for $4.97. And it comes pre-freezed so there is no bugs in it :)

I have looked at lowes here in so cal....... :bang Not sure what I am looking for I guess. Can't seem to find it.

Adam87

5 Year Member
im on the east coast and i can't ever find cypress mulch in lowes or home depot i have to buy the little bags for $10 each

fireimp141

I get mine from home depot cause its next to my work. But its in the outdoor gardening section. They got like 30 different kinds of mulch out there.

CuriousTegu760

5 Year Member
Yeah I was talking about " site to store." Does it have to be on there list or what? Maybe someone can try and put a call in to test it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029