• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cutest Baby is RIGHT HERE! It's DIXIE!

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
That was messed up to try and close that cutest baby topic to scaly folks. I just picked up my new daughter last night. She was abused by her previous owner, no shots, no de-worm, when we got her, the jerk-off hosed her down at 8pm (she was FREEZING) and threw her into the back of a truck. So she come home with me, and I'll be damned if she ain't gonna be treated like Daddy's little girl. Oh and I don't recommend bringing BSL to my front door, I will kill for my dog and that's not a joke.... Meet Dixie.

SNC10901.jpg

SNC10897.jpg

SNC10896.jpg

SNC10892.jpg

SNC10885.jpg

SNC10884.jpg

SNC10921.jpg

SNC10916.jpg

SNC10911.jpg

SNC10890.jpg

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Too cute!! She has a darling face. You're in for some fun now!! :) Thanks for taking her home. I'm pretty sure that I'll be transporting a litter of 5 PB pups into rescue sometime this week. They are awfully cute, too.

Today we moved this little guy into his foster home with a "deaf dog" trainer. He is totally deaf but has learned hand signals for sit and down already this evening. This trainer has a service dog that is a deaf white boxer. You would never know that he was deaf. This is Bannon, the pup.

30216pup1.jpg

30216pup7sm.jpg

ObsessionDragons

5 Year Member
Oh, Dixie is darling! By the way, Aprilia, your weenie looks just like my weenie...dog that is. Ours is named Gandalf...a black and tan dapple.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Aww, cutie! My father just took in a rescued Doberman pup---he is VERY shy, but extremely affectionate once he gets to know you individually. he took a 2 hour nap in my lap the other day. Then, I took a nap using my friend's tegu as a pillow on the couch. XD

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
As you can see from the pictures, bully breeds such as the APBT are very dangerous animals and will attack without warning.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Cute pups guys!! I think they are some of the friendliest dogs and they are great pets.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I knwo you guys are showing your Pits..But i wanna show my puppies too!!! I have Dobermans and Potcakes(Wild dogs from Turks & Chacos)
This is Tia..We just got her about a month ago from a lady who kept her locked in a bed room all day.
DSC02125.jpg

This is KC
KC.jpg

This is Abra,she is our retired champion show *****.
Abra.jpg

This is Rylan Our 8 month Show dog.
Rylan.jpg

This is Polly our Potcake
Polly.jpg

this is Brecken(cutest pic ever)she is also a potcake.
Brecken.jpg

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dragon_girl said:
i love all the pics i dont have a dog but i love the snow one lexi
Yeah that was her first snow fall..it was the cutest thing.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have had a lovely male Doberman for about 8 years I believe....he is on his way out, as they develop severe hip problems at an earlier age than most other dogs. He is an absolute love, loves sleeping in my bed but always pushes me off, and has never bitten me....he once snapped in the general direction of a girl he didn't know, but this was when he had a brain tumor....we didn't know about it at the time, but she pushed on his head in the area of the tumor...anyway, he is one of the nicest dogs I have ever had.

I hate the rap that that they get. They're usually only mean if you raise them mean.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980