• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Couple of pics of my Box Turtles, and new outdoor enclosure

dorton

5 Year Member
Just did it today. Its 8'x8', and does have some plants in it, though you really cant see them in the pictures.
turtle004.jpg

turtle005.jpg

turtle006.jpg

turtle007.jpg

Now the enclosure. I just wanted to keep it simple, and I am happy with how it looks.
turtle009.jpg

turtle010.jpg

And even wound up with a new critter in there.
turtle011.jpg

Next weekend, I am renting a bobcat do do some digging for the new tegu enclosure.
turtle012.jpg

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Ur making an outdoor enclosure in North Carolina? Anyway, cool beans and are you worried about some kind of predator coming after your turtles? Which I have never seen a turtle like that with the yellow and black, those are really awesome colors.

argus333

5 Year Member
that is real nice let me know if u get eggs ill take 2, my whole yard is fenced and i love to have a pair of them in my yard.

ThePHX

5 Year Member
Yeah, im basically gonna make one exactly like that tomorrow :D Just yeahhh we have a lot of cats around here, ill definately have to chicken wire the top too

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus