• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

cooked chicken and turkey

dallenjarrett

So we have a home cooked meal for dinner ever night that is either chicken, ground turkey, or pork. I was wondering since we always have a lil bit left over, can I feed my lil guy the left overs?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Good question.
Generally people add a fat and seasoning of some kind to their cooked meats. If this is the case, you want to be very careful. Usually we stick to plain meats and raw because it's more natural and it's guaranteed that nothing else is on the food.

dallenjarrett

Ok thanks. I've been reading non stop for the past 5 months before I decided on the purchase. But I've been looking to get more information from people who have them, rather than general "say so" from Internet and book sources. Also my wife only buys organic meats, so could I feed him direct from the package and/or just lightly cooked without any preparation, such as spices, seasoning, etc? BTW I'm glad I found this site. The people here have been nothing but informative and helpful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu