• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Connecticut tegu owners

Anthony Camire

Hey everyone my girlfriend and I are new tegu owners how ever not new to the reptile world I've grown up with them and currently have 4 other cold blooded kids... But anyway we were wondering if there is any one from CT that would like to set up a meet and greet ?!

I've attached a picture of our little Eris she's 17" and growing like a weed we think she's about 3 to 4 months old in this picture
image.jpg

Last edited:

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome aboard!! I'm sure we have some others here who live nearby. Eris is a cool name and a great looking Tegu! How long have you had her?

Anthony Camire

She's about 4 1/2 - 5 months now I believe.. We've had her for about 5 weeks, I've also been keeping an active growth log since we got her

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Welcome to the forums. Tegu in a tree! Nice picture, shes looking good. I live in upstate NY, but every once in a while I visit my parents which is very near the CT border.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus