• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Columbian For Argentine

Tegubaby123

I want to swap my baby Colombian for a baby Argentine if possible because i purchased a Colombian and started hearing more and more about there reputation i will add cash if needed. I am stationed in New Bedford Ma.

Tegubaby123

401.JPG

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Good luck with that, on another note Colombians can be just as calm, tame, handleable (or what ever you want to call it) as all of the other tegus. Just the same as any of the other tegus not being as calm or tame as you hear about or see. Either way it takes time, dedication and patience to get them that way, some more so than others. Even with that no matter what kind of tegu or animal, sometimes they just don't like being handled or around people. That's just something you have to accept when dealing with animals... some people too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu