• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Colombian Tegu for Sale or Trade

Ollie's Mom

Hi all,
I am selling/trading my Colombian Tegu, Ollie, because I need to get an Argentinian. I bought Ollie under the impression that he was an Argentinian. I need an Argentinian because I want to be able to take him/her to classrooms for educational purposes and to use as a support animal for myself after going through brain surgery and chemotherapy for brain cancer. Ollie is pretty good with handling but he is still pretty wild. If anyone is interested or if you know someone who is or where I might be able to find a good owner, please let me know.
Thanks,
Molly

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
Keep in mind that just because it is an argentine does not guarantee that you will be able to take it out in public without a hassle.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This is true. I have one Argentine that started going out in public and then changed her maind and became a bit stressed by the whole idea. I have another that doesn't mind travelling at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlifKat