• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cirrus being handled for feeding

Piercedcub32

Just wanted to show how sweet this little guy is! only been a week.
<a href="http://gallery.me.com/kejackson77/100008/IMG%5F0442"</a>

not sure how to post urls in here yet, i;ll try again after work!

fisheric

when you post a reply there is an icon of a globe with a couple chain links. you can use that for posting links.

i couldnt watch the video cause i dont have quicktime installed

Max713

Wow, I have to say that's probably one of the calmest baby Gu's I've ever seen, you've got a keeper!

Side note, I know the glass tank in convenient, but a front opening enclosure would do wonders for not freaking him out when entering his enclosure.

Piercedcub32

Max713 said:
Wow, I have to say that's probably one of the calmest baby Gu's I've ever seen, you've got a keeper!

Side note, I know the glass tank in convenient, but a front opening enclosure would do wonders for not freaking him out when entering his enclosure.

Thanks the custom enclosure is coming! This is just for a couple of weeks! Of course I post how quiet and sweet he is and he was just sitting on my shoulder and leaped to my face = nice scratch! lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phi Long