• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Christie, Godzilla and Bart :-)

Christie

Hello, I'm Christie. I have recently purchased two baby tegus (Godzilla and Bart). Used to breed boa constrictors and corn snakes, owned a beardie and a chameleon. Not new to reptiles, just to tegus!
Any helpful care tips I should know about?

rwilson9879

BECAUSE SHE'S A REPTILE LOVER! LOL i dont know about Argentinas but i know 1 thing, feed them right,give them LOTS of room and attention and you'll be fine. They are alot more work then snakes and beardies but are worth it. Dont think the negative comments should be posted but help for others.

im saying it as an honest opinion. i love them too thats why i restrain myself thats why we all need to always put the animmals first instead of our greed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu