• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CBB Asian Water Monitor For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

PocketFullOfTegus

I have a four month old captive born and bred Asian Water Monitor I need to rehome.
Need to make room for a Tegu :)
$150.00 + Shipping
Selling price negotiable & trades considered. (No Beardies or Ball Pythons)

Attachments

• 00Y0Y_jsRFBBLIkcQ_600x450.jpg
    00Y0Y_jsRFBBLIkcQ_600x450.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 369
  • 01616_jjLGMASDPN8_600x450.jpg
    01616_jjLGMASDPN8_600x450.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 357
  • 00X0X_knuBEL4ILdZ_600x450.jpg
    00X0X_knuBEL4ILdZ_600x450.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 358

PocketFullOfTegus

Sorry, thought I had filled in that section at sign up.
Monitor currently resides in Louisiana.
As to be expected, he enjoys his crawfish.

Logie_Bear

There are very few folks in the us breeding water monitors. I know of vital exotics, Nerd, and prehistoic pets. Whos billy?

PocketFullOfTegus

@Logi_Bear
Thanks so much for that information for those of us who didnt have the 2 minutes for a google search.
and thanks for your continued interest in my monitor.
Upon closer examination of my last post you will see Billy is the breeder of said monitor.

Tyler137

@Logi_Bear
Thanks so much for that information for those of us who didnt have the 2 minutes for a google search.
Upon closer examination of my last post you will see Billy is the breeder of said monitor.
Smart guy he was asking who Billy is. So maybe you could give her a last name, maybe a site he owns or his Facebook if he has one..

Logie_Bear

@Logi_Bear

Your attitude toward someone interested in the animal you are selling is really deplorable. Best of luck selling your farm bred monitor.

bfb345

This guy is being an idiot a good point for business is to be nice and provide all answers to all questions in the most pleasant way if you expect to sell said product. Anyone who is inquiring in this monitor not only would I not recommend buying it because its a water monitor but because this guy is just another troll.

PocketFullOfTegus

This guy is being an idiot a good point for business is to be nice and provide all answers to all questions in the most pleasant way if you expect to sell said product. Anyone who is inquiring in this monitor not only would I not recommend buying it because its a water monitor but because this guy is just another troll.

You post on this thread not because you have an interest in the animal Im selling, in fact you warn interested persons not to deal with me. You then insult me and name call even though weve personally have no interaction and you have the nerve to call me a troll?!!
You sir or ma'am have acted in the very definition of a troll.

bfb345

Incorrect I am protecting the very public whom may be uneducated in the matter of buying or in monitors. If you would have liked a nicer outlook I would have suggested that you replied to the people or if you do not know the breeder than you should say so which i presume means the animal in question is not captive bred and is wild caught or imported from a farm. Thus lowering your price to your displeasure

bfb345

I'm not here to discuss the previous statement being correct or incorrect. I am here because your monitor is obviously farm bred due to your response and you not being truthful but I am done so you have a great day.

PocketFullOfTegus

"I am protecting the very public whom may be uneducated in the matter of buying or in monitors."
"because your monitor is obviously farm bred due to your response and you not being truthful "

While I admire your advocacy in educating the masses of prospective monitor owners, again I must reiterate, just because you dont agree with the depth of my answers does not make it false.

bfb345

I think you would perfectly agree and you did not even quote what I said that has any relevance to your monitor being captive bred or farmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980