• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

can't have one in utah .

BillieJeAn

There was one here for sale.
$50!
Three foot long.
If I had room, and the means to feed it. I totally would have jumped on that.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They are fairly inexpensive to purchase. There was a guy that had some here in Vegas for sale for $150 a piece. It is a bit expensive for them, but being they are illegal he was charging a bit more than normal.

BillieJeAn

Really? I had no idea on what the prices should be
There is another one, the people selling want $300 for it. And it's only about two feet long

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I see them sold here for about $200 but again they are illegal here. I had one dropped off at my house for a few months while the local animal control tried to figure out what to do with it.

RobK.

back in the day i bought one in California for 15.00 at the local pet shop . It was a caiman alligator and i had now idea how to take care of it , i kept the water a cage too cold and it died . that was 40 years ago .

RobK.

HOLLY SMOKES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigcroc.jpg

AP27

Either that thing is really that large...or its just a clever near/far shot. Notice no one is actually touching the croc, so they could be farther back from it then they appear, making it just look impossibly huge.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
They sell them at a pet store not far from were i live for $60 and at a pet store i worked at a couple of years back and i like them alot but they eat way to much and in my opinion there to big to have unless you can keep them outside just my opinion.But cool as heck lol.

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Even if the people in the background a further back than they look, that croc is still a monster. I'm gonna guesstimate that bad boy is in the 15-18 foot range, which is about as big as nile crocs get.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont