• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Can I put my tegu in his final enclosure?

Richard21

5 Year Member
Well my tegu is about 17 inchs and I can tell he wants out of his 20 gallon. Well what I am wondering is do you guys think I can put him in his 6x3x3 enclosure? He seems to always want out of his enclosure so I want to please him. Thank you all.

AWD247

5 Year Member
I think he would definately love that extra space. I have a 8ft long enclosure Ive put Vegeta in every once in awhile cause I dont let him free roam yet and he does fine in it. Hes only about 16" last I mesured.

Give it a shot see how he takes to it

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
I don't see why not bigger is always better I mean if you really feel it is too big you could just divide the enclosure.

bruce bull

5 Year Member
Hi Richard why not give it a shot if he gets 2 freaked you can just put him back in his smaller Tank. Of course theres always the fun of trying to catch him in the bigger cage! have fun.

Richard21

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone, I am going to give it a shot. I don't think I will be able to catch him once in his big cage. I think he might be faster than Leonidas.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff