• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Caiman Lizard

Reptile_fever

Well folks he's here & i cant quite decide...Bowser or Chomper?
cichlid_fever
[/URL][/img]
cichlid_fever
[/URL][/img]
cichlid_fever
[/URL][/img]
cichlid_fever
[/URL][/img]
cichlid_fever
[/URL][/img]

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I love the pattern on his back :). If Bowser and Chomper were the only names I had to choose from,.. I would definitely go with Chomper. Common,.. yes but sounds better than Bowser to me. Plus Chomper is the main character in The Land Before Time :D and that's one of the cutest movie series ever.

Reptile_fever

Bubblz Calhoun said:
I love the pattern on his back :). If Bowser and Chomper were the only names I had to choose from,.. I would definitely go with Chomper. Common,.. yes but sounds better than Bowser to me. Plus Chomper is the main character in The Land Before Time :D and that's one of the cutest movie series ever.
Thank you for your opinion & yes i agree on the movie to!!
JohnMatthew said:
Diggin that setup, he looks good!

Thank you too,when i started it,it was going to be for ackies but due to not being able to adquire a license to posses then i went with something else that would be a lil challenging & different from any one that i know. i adore him 7 his snappy nippy attitude!!

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I forgot how small they start out at. Ah now I want a new one and start it all over again. I love the name Chomper by the way!

Reptile_fever

chelvis said:
I forgot how small they start out at. Ah now I want a new one and start it all over again. I love the name Chomper by the way!

Yes & i do to,allright Chomper it is...When you first got yours did he hiss up a storm & try to bite? Mine does a lot so far,hopefully this attitude will change!?

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Mine had a little bit of an attitude, he would hiss and be a bit puffy, got a few tail whips here and there. He has never tried to bite or open mouth lunge at me. Honestly he was great right of the box, as Ben said he would. The only thing is my hands are all scratched up die to those nails.

Reptile_fever

chelvis said:
Mine had a little bit of an attitude, he would hiss and be a bit puffy, got a few tail whips here and there. He has never tried to bite or open mouth lunge at me. Honestly he was great right of the box, as Ben said he would. The only thing is my hands are all scratched up die to those nails.
I wish he was that calm ,he has plunged at me with his mouth wide open more then a few times...Hopefully this is due to being in a new enclosure,the person who gave him to me had gotten bit once handling him!!Oh boy looks like im in for the long haul,Lol!!

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
If you don't mind me asking, how much was Chomper? caiman lizards are on my list of animals to get in the future and I'd like to know what sort of investment getting one would entail. He looks awesome and I wish you two many years of happiness. Keep the pics coming, pal. :)

Reptile_fever

dragonmetalhead said:
If you don't mind me asking, how much was Chomper? caiman lizards are on my list of animals to get in the future and I'd like to know what sort of investment getting one would entail. He looks awesome and I wish you two many years of happiness. Keep the pics coming, pal. :)

He was free!! :D

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Reptile_fever said:
dragonmetalhead said:

Dude, that's awesome! Nothing beats free anything, let alone a free caiman lizard. I'm now greener than an iguana with envy, lol.

Reptile_fever

dragonmetalhead said:
Reptile_fever said:
dragonmetalhead said:

Dude, that's awesome! Nothing beats free anything, let alone a free caiman lizard. I'm now greener than an iguana with envy, lol.
I took some pic's this morning figured id share it with you!!If you turn any greener can i keep you as a pet,Lol!!!?
cichlid_fever
[/URL][/img]
cichlid_fever
[/URL][/img]
cichlid_fever
[/URL][/img]
cichlid_fever
[/URL][/img]
cichlid_fever
[/URL][/img]
cichlid_fever
[/URL][/img]
cichlid_fever
[/URL][/img]
cichlid_fever
[/URL][/img]

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey Reptile Fever have you checked out the pic of one of the guys at Ben's getting snapped on the finger by one of these guys. Ouch!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1357662961288&set=a.1313661301274.39755.1822936562&type=1&theater

Reptile_fever

chelvis said:
Hey Reptile Fever have you checked out the pic of one of the guys at Ben's getting snapped on the finger by one of these guys. Ouch!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1357662961288&set=a.1313661301274.39755.1822936562&type=1&theater

Yes indeed,That the exact picture i had said something about mine. Reminds me of my lil chomper! Lol. Anyway thank you for bringing that to my attention!!

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Nice vid. :) I really like your setup. Please keep us updated on your caiman lizard adventures. There is so little info on the internet about how to care for these guys.

Reptile_fever

dragonmetalhead said:
Nice vid. :) I really like your setup. Please keep us updated on your caiman lizard adventures. There is so little info on the internet about how to care for these guys.

I'll try my best to post up & help others in this adventure of ours!!Im glad you like the setup it was very cheep to make the glass doors with the rails where the most expensive!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont