• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

caiman lizard enclosure

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
good morning kyle and bynn just wanted to wish you guys the best of luck and keeping our fingers cross for kyle to be in the best of health and so on lololol.....and hopping he dosent have parasites or anything else....later brynn and kyle

and know for the good new i really cant say what happen but my boy Rowley is back to normal(wait i think) this morning i hear scratching i wake up and its rowley turn his lights on and he starts climbing on the glass so i open the door and he just climbs right into my hands and now he doesn't wanna go back in his enclosure all i did was give him more food so i guess he was still hungry(not really sure just taking a while guess) but thats the only thing i did different last night i feed him in the morning and around five when we was eating dinner....i hope that was the problem will see how it goes tomorrow or when i get home....

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hunger can have major effects on lizards mood. From tegus I have seen a puppy dog tame tegu go nuts when its hungry and not all the time is it biting and mouth open. Keep them hot, keep them clean and keep them fed.

bwiegmann

Aaaaaaannnndddd Kyle did fantastic!! he is healthy and fat as can be, and I'm just waiting for him to poop so I can drop off his fecal sample and well be sure he dosent have any parasites yay!! And everyone went Gaga over him :) he took it pretty well, I feel he is going to be an attention fiend lol, he was loving all the admirers lol. I'm Sooo glad rowley is back to himself! And it looks like Im going to be adding a tegu to my family :) ill keep you guys posted when I know more, let's just say we are very excited!! O and here's some pics of Kyle at the vet, he was being to cute!
[attachment=4959]
[attachment=4962]

bwiegmann

I just got him a bigger tank, he looves it! I made it mostly with water because since we've had him he's spent most of his time in the wayer. I have a land area and a beautiful piece of wood so he can bask n hang out above the water.:) hope ya like it!!
[attachment=6053]
[attachment=6052]
[attachment=6051]

Attachments

• IMAG0789.jpg
    IMAG0789.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
  • IMAG0796.jpg
    IMAG0796.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
  • IMAG0810.jpg
    IMAG0810.jpg