• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Breedable Adult Female b&w, JUVI unsexed(30in+) b&w.

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Ok, so this day just sucks really bad, and I cant believe I have to get rid of my tegus...especially the one I have had since the obsession started. I already had to sell the beardie. Now its the tegus :( Anyways, I have two tegus for sale...my Adult Female B&W (breedable), and my 08' B&W (unsexed 100%). Now the Adult female, when I first got her was agressive, but now you wouldnt even know, shes like a puppy dog and I love her to death but I have to do this due to personal issues. Has all toes, full tail, and has a little scab/missing scale on her mouth due to either breeding/rubbing on mesh or something, otherwise perfectly healthy. I also have an 8x4x3 enclosure she is living in with plexi glass doors up for sale as well. Now for the juvi, this thing is growing at an unbelievable rate, its almost like he sheds TWICE a WEEK...no exageration. Ive had him/her since it was a baby and I'm in love with it, deff the hardest to get rid of. And as tame as can be, was tame when I got it (suprise). All toes, full tail, perfect everything, not one thing wrong never has been. Also living in a 4x2x20in(tall) that can either come with or not.

Pics of everything...
(Smaller tegu ~30"+)
P1000442.jpg

P1000443.jpg

P1000447.jpg

P1000445.jpg

Cage...also comes with 100w powersun, and reptiglo 5.0 tube.
P1000363.jpg

(Big girl ~4' 3")
P1000384.jpg

P1000385.jpg

P1000381.jpg

P1000412.jpg

Cage (NOW HAS PLEXIGLASS doors, comes with 160w powersun and reptisun 10.0 tube)
P1000203.jpg

-PRICES ARE NOW ON A BEST OFFER BASES AS I NEED GONE ASAP!!!

Hoping for local pickup offers first, and then shipping if no pickups (cages cant be shipped). Located in Allen, Tx 75002
CALL/TEXT ANYTIME (214)-673-4689 or email, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

And again I cant believe I have to do this...there goes my current life. :cry: :(

Leonidas21

5 Year Member
Re: I can't believe I'm doing this. But I have to :( (DUW!!!)

Man that really sucks. Hope you find your tegus a good home.

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Re: I can't believe I'm doing this. But I have to :( (DUW!!!)

BUMP. PRICES ARE NOW ON BEST OFFER BASES!! NEED GONE ASAP!!!

alewis0890

5 Year Member
Nice... put up your adult female while infact

at the time of posting:
she is not eating
she is impacted severley and strained so hard to poop.

this seems far from a good deal.

sorry had to but in and cut the BS and shes almost 4 ft

little one stays up for maybe an hour or two

someone will be highly dissapointed at this buy, just a warning.

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
LOL, actually the female is back to eating and no longer impacted, has been for over a week so I dont know where you are getting your facts. As for the little one being up for an hour or two a day, yes that was true in teh winter its called brumation, and its not little anymore in my opinion since its at around 32 inches now and shedding twice a week. Get your facts straight before posting on my add. Thanks

PS: Did you ever find your sav that got out because you didnt feed it for 2 weeks? Probably not. Or what about your tegus that are 18 inches and eat once a week or less because you dont care to feed them?

(Hes mad at me for personal issues just to inform everyone, ignore his post)

Jer723

5 Year Member
will do taylor, man i would definately take the little guy, its just my moms whacked out right now about me getting more reptiles. i reallyy hope you find a good home for these guys, good luck

Jerry

alewis0890

5 Year Member
sweet your turning a forum against me, my fiance against me... good job i applaud, if no one wants to take the warnings then ignore no sweat, and just how do you feed yours when your but has been on my couch sleeping EVERDAY... mhm anyway good job bro.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Guys, one of my mods locked this thread, but TeguTalk is not the place to argue, it is against the TOS here. I will leave this thread locked and please keep the personal attacks off these forums.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980