• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

boa ?

jjollie

5 Year Member
what would be a better snake a HOG ISLAND BOA or a SALMON BOA ? and I trust you guys/girls on this site also what is the adult size of these snakes?

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Hogs are smaller than Salmon. The Salmon is a BCI like the rest . Just a color morph. Some call it Hypo also. The Salmon would be the better buy. In my opinion. It will hold a better value than the Hog. But if your looking for a boas smaller than 9 ft. then the Hog would be a good choice. Hog are also BCI but are smaller from being an island species. The do good to get 7 to 7.5 ft. I hope this helps. Let me know if i can help more.

jjollie

5 Year Member
I used to have bearded dragons and ball python. also thanks for the info and opinion Harveysherps there's a breeder here in Colorado that has both.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlifKat