• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue Tegu's are Breeding!!!!!!!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I was away on a business trip but my wife had our Blues breeding 3 times yesterday!!!! We'll get them together a few more times this weekend and let her build a nest. She should lay in 7 to 14 days. We'll know if they're fertile in a week or so after that!!!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
kryptonitebarz said:
Will these be related to the clutch you had last season?
Same parents. We have another small female that we may try to breed in a few weeks, so those would be half siblings to last years clutch.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
nivek5225 said:
:-D :-D :-D

Once you find out if the eggs are fertile, do you take deposits, or not until they hatch?
I'll probably start taking deposits once they're laid. If nothing is produced I'll refund.

She's proven from last year. They had more than a few good breeding sessions (visible penetration) in the last few days. Today she wants nothing to do with him. She's bigger today than she was 2 days ago. She should lay in the next week or so.

Jer723

5 Year Member
nivek5225 said:
:-D :-D :-D

Once you find out if the eggs are fertile, do you take deposits, or not until they hatch?

I would also like to know this dave. because i wil probably sign up for one lol, i couldnt pass up on that deal, and your blues are beautiul! ;)

Beasty

5 Year Member
Awesome Dave!
Makes me wanna take a chance at getting another female from ya.
Belle is awesome now at around 32". Would be really nice to have 2 females to go with my boy, Powder. Hmmm... I'll have to see what funds I can invent.
:doh Tegu addict... :crazy

kryptonitebarz

5 Year Member
Hey Dave, Bloo told me she needs a sister, but a brother would be welcomed just the same :-D

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 5
  • 028.JPG
    514 bytes · Views: 4
  • 033.JPG
    514 bytes · Views: 6

WhiskeyTango10

5 Year Member
Dave! I am gonna so put a deposit down on one once your blue lays the eggs..

I have that Red I got from Varnyard and he is doing great.makes me wanna get another one!ha!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980