• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue Tegu question

tjohnson722

Was just contacted about an ad I responded to on hoobly regarding Blue Tegu's for sale. Guy says they are cbb from someone in California. 3 mth old for $130.00 each. Sounds cheap to me. Too cheap? Can't send pics but says he will bring them to me (4 hr drive). He said he will bring all 8 so I can choose which one.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
That doesn't sound right thats really cheap for a blue if it is a blue get as much as u can

from Samsung Galaxy S3

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Tell him y bring thw. This far just take a pic rwal quick and send them to u because if they r blues I will buy one

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Just like im on a mission to adopt a pair of ferrets but cant find any

from Samsung Galaxy S3

tjohnson722

Says phones messed up so can't send pictures. If it is a blue, its a fantastic deal, if not its a rip off. I asked him why so cheap and he didn't respond.

I can get ferrets all day long at pet stores here in Ohio.

He said he bought them for 40 a piece and is selling them for 130 like passing the buck kinda. I'm betting they are Columbians.

Price is 200.00 my bad.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Yea they must be Columbians and also u can get 2 taned ferrets free amd ship em I will pay shipping as lobg as the shot r up to date amd they are spaded and de scented

from Samsung Galaxy S3

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If he is willing to bring them to you, have it bring them and if they are blues buy one or two.

I can also get ferrets, they are descented, but not sure whether they are spayed/neutered.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You can't ship ferrets like FedEx reptiles and they are illegal in NY. Ferrets are super sensitive to heat and need to fly in the cabin.

I seriously doubt those are blues. But if he is willing to drive just for you to look, why not. But I wouldn't pay a dime up front.

tjohnson722

I'm passing I think. I'm not experienced to tell the difference. Except for a Columbian and Argentine that's it. I'm going with the if its too good to be true it usually is.

bfb345

sounds way fishy especially if he wants to come to you tell him to email you some pics on the computer with a camera i would pass if he comes up with more excuses lol i wouldnt want to get jumped or something haha

also the blues will be lighter in color with less black have a black nose and have a line of black that originates at the corner of the eye and goes all the way down the side of their body

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
I just want to adopt I dont want to buy from a pet store I want ferrets thats are somewhat trained

from Samsung Galaxy S3

bfb345

no way thats legit he is chariging more for his b&w than he is his blues and he is charging like nothing for everything else as well sounds like a scam or they are all imports or it could be true and this guy is willing to just make like half the profit cause hes desprate

tjohnson722

I can have him bring them down but how do I know its a blue? He said he would make the trip March 1 since he's coming near me anyways.

bfb345

i just sent him a message on hoobly i live like 2 hours away from him i asked him to send me pics if he sends me some ill tell you if they are legit dont worry i would only want one haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont