• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue tegu on Kingsnake

TeguKid80

5 Year Member
I found this guy on Kingsnake.com I don't know what the orange on his nose is, he looks a bit fat if you ask me but he is also pretty big. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=730306" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=730306</a><!-- m -->

cornking4

5 Year Member
Well, he's definitely on the chubby side. It would help if there were more pics, but it looks like there's quite a bit of a gut going there...

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
It doesn't look overweight to me. It isn't very attractive though.

Ditto,..it doesn't look overweight to me either, just looks like he's posturing. But also not the best pic to try an sell him :( either.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yep his not fat, just an agresive stance. Something is up with its nose as well, it almost looks pig snouted. Anyone interested in getting this tegu i would suggest better pictures. Its hard to tell if it is a blue.

TeguKid80

5 Year Member
Yeah definitely not the most attractive blue I have seen... I don't know what is up with his nose though.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
To me he looks like he just ate something and not over weight.Wow. He looks like he has some scales missing.My female powder blue/red hybrid Tegu has that, too, right above her eye.She had that since she was a hatchling when I got her and it's bright orange like that also. But I have never seen anything like on what the Tegu on Kingsnake.com has.I don't know if you notices but I saw the orange color on the Tegu's tail, too.

SS852242.jpg

Christina

5 Year Member
I know I'm really new at this but it almost looks like he's missing a lot of his, well, face! I'd be grumpy too if that were the case.

herper9

5 Year Member
I'd almost say that it looks like mashed pumpkin got all over his face. But then there is some on his side and tail. He definitely looks like he is posturing though. There are no bacterial infections I can think of that are orange, but fungal, you bet.

Turbine

5 Year Member
I could swear I saw that one for sale once before, with a closer picture of his face. The picture I recall seeing showed that his upper jaw was a little damaged or deformed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus