• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue Breeders?

Kaianuanu

I'm new here but not new at all to Herps or tegus. I raised a columbian but after putting in tons of effort to tame him, he was just a vile creature so I had to get rid of him. This was years ago, but this time I'm thinking I'll get a blue. Anyway, they're harder to find than I knew. I know it's a bit late in the season but do you guys know of anyone producing blues, for reasonable prices (350 or less). I've hear of this "Ty" fellow but don't really know who he is or how to contact him.

Last edited:

dx2killa

Its Ty park and hes one of the most well known tegu and iguana breeders. It is a bit late in the season and He is definitely sold out as I just saw him posting some last extras he had for sale on facebook and they were bought up in a matter of hours. You may find a few more pop up here and there on fauna and kingsnake maybe some late breeders but for most part it is late and you may have to wait till next summer to get your hands on a baby blue!

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ty Park is an excellent breeder but is sold out. For future reference, he can be reached on FB at Ty's Lizards.

There is a current ad for blues being sold by Chris Allen. Chris is very well known for his bearded dragons and has a nice clutch of blues that just hatched.

You can contact Johnny at Tegu Terra.

Brad Wilson also had some blues, but I'm not sure how to contact him.

dx2killa

Chris Allen seems to have em all either on hold or marked as sold. I would keep your eyes open on fauna and kingsnake. I'm sure there will be a few pop up here and there from leftovers from breeders etc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont