• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ball Python Breeding Game

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Anyone else play? It's REALLY fun! I can't wait to get into actually breeding ball pythons, so this is so much fun for me. Can be VERY addictive to play. Here's the link to the game: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.pythonkings.nl/game/main_login.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pythonkings.nl/game/main_login.php</a><!-- m -->

My name is Kazzy on there.

LouDog760

5 Year Member
I play, I guess you can say I'm one of the top "cough breeders cough" lol.
I go by loudog. What kind of morphs are you looking for?

LouDog760

5 Year Member
Lol I just kept selling albinos until I got enough money to buy other morphs. It seems like people on there are always looking for single morphs. If you need something new, let me know.

Kazzy

5 Year Member
I need my darn females to be ready to breed...almost enough money to get more room if these girls were ready, or if someone bought some of my males off the market

dturner05

5 Year Member
I just once you guys to know that ever since i read this post 2 hrs ago...it has consumed my life...lol.

LouDog760

5 Year Member
Ha ha that's how it was for me for the first few days. Now I go on every once in a while. I'm trying to buy more room. But I need to make over 200 hundreds thousand dollars!

dturner05

5 Year Member
I'm bored with it now...they need to add some more morphs to the game...and it's too easy to get all the morps into one snake...I am maxed out on morphs, all I'm doing is cycling males and selling them for more room...in hopes that one day there will be some new ones.

dturner05

5 Year Member
Just by selling them...not in the market but just in my snake room I am making at least 10,000 a snake and 11,500 on most.. All I'm doing now is trying to get my quality up to 1,000, all of mine are at least 875 and up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu