• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Attack of the caiman lizards!

Varanus K.Face

Just some stupid pictures we took at work today.....sundays get kinda silly sometimes :D

It started off juuuust fine....just hangin out...
2011-05-01121119.jpg

2011-05-01121200.jpg

Then they started creepin.....
2011-05-01121202.jpg

Then they went for the hair!!! Nooooo!!!!
2011-05-01121205.jpg

2011-05-01121245.jpg

And there they stayed....despite my back aching...jerks!
2011-05-01121236.jpg

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So neat! Are those ones full grown? I loooove your make up you look cute!

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ah i can't wait till Bacardi gets that big. He loves to hang around on my head. Man i love how small he is now but i can not wait to see him when his full grown!!

Very funny pictures, lol.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They are awesome, you are super lucky to get to interact with all those herps. The shops here don't have very cool stuff. My Tegu likes to climb up on my head, which isn't working to well anymore since he is getting close to 3'.

Varanus K.Face

Yeah, I have a 5 foot blackthroat at the shop that I take care of who seems to think thr head climbing is ok too....its definitely not hahahahaha

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hahaha do any of you ever get worried they'll poop? one of my tegus always tries to get on my head but i don't want him to poop on me so i always wear a hoodie...

new2tegus

I'd just volunteer there, that would be great to just hangout with all of them. I'm jealous. So now I'm up to a tegu that hates me currently lol, and soon to be 2 bearded dragons, damn, these are just like tattoos , only so much more rewarding and fun. So my male is a citrus hypo and the female is a hypo trans leatherback. That should be very nice haha. Anyway, enjoy them, they look really fun, might get one of those lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phi Long