• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Anyone here with a big red male in Southern California???

SunLine

Hey everyone. I just joined this forum and am a newbie to the reptile scene. My background is actually in Dogs, 10.5 years and a mentor to many as a breeder but am looking to make new friends here that can help me gain more knowledge in the Tegu world.

I'm a big fan of the Red Tegu's and recently purchased a sub adult female that is SO unique that I haven't come across another one like her no matter how much I searched on the internet. I will post pictures soon but to briefly describe her, she looks like a Blue Tegu (with A LOT of white) yet where the black/blue markings are supposed to be, they're red. She has NO black on her what so ever. I think I got lucky and came up on a new morph. I'll let you guys decide when I put up pictures. If any of you guys have seen another like what I am describing, please post up some pictures and links to sites that have them. I want more like her. She's absolutely gorgeous!

Anyway, I'm looking to purchase an adult Red male for her now so that they can pair up for next year. If I can't find one, then I'm looking for a local knowledgeable breeder that I can see his stud in person and maybe work out a deal on breeding them. Any info would help. Thanks everyone and I look forward to seeing what I can learn from this forum!

Anthony

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus