• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Anybody else catch this ad?

Beazer

5 Year Member
Hey, just came across this and thought yall would find it interseting.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=798049" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=798049</a><!-- m -->

Nessie

Thats some price they are asking for the Columbian! For that price I would like to see all the colours in the rainbow! Maybe if I was a Columbian Tegu fan but I have a much bigger soft spot for the Argentine's.

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
A cool looking columbian to be sure, but for $2500 that GU would have to glow in the dark or poop little nuggets of gold! :-D

SjRrMc

haha i think outback reptiles is in va and they usally got good prices on things do to it all being imports and wild caught. even if this was reasonable price buying from them could be risky in my honest opinion.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
That's how morphs and such work...they cost a pretty penny and there's a lotta risk in proving them out. Not my cup of tea. Boa and ball python folks flip over that kinda crap.

G

slideaboot said:
That's how morphs and such work...they cost a pretty penny and there's a lotta risk in proving them out. Not my cup of tea. Boa and ball python folks flip over that kinda crap.

Yeah there was some kind of python at the pdx reptile expo a week or two ago that was going 10k. I could never afford to spend that much on a reptile!

slideaboot

5 Year Member
Yeah... I can't even imagine having enough money to have no qualms about dropping 10k on a friggin' reptile. I understand that for many it's an investment, but my god, it's still just a snake or a lizard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu