• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Albino Green Anaconda = BEAUTIFUL!

So I LOVE Boa's more than pythons personally... though id never seen a albino anaconda..I knew they existed but never really saw one i guess because I never thought about it because of the names, Green anaconda, Yellow Anaconda, ect. anyways I wish I could see a live picture or video of a adult green anaconda. theyre so beautiful so im sharing some images i found of some juvi green ALBINO anacondas. :)

GreenAnacondaAlbinoTPos8947copy.jpg

AlbinoGreenAnaconda.jpg

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think anacondas have weird looking head/necks. And monitoes have weird necks. I guess I have a thing about necks.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
When I pick animals, I always check out their heads to look for attractive heads and necks, lol. Weird OCD thing I guess.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If I could only pick one, it would be the B/W tegu, and specifically, the one in my avatar. I just adore her. Next I love green iguanas.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Both,.. they can be cute or ugly as ever,.. the head has to look right to me and there has to be a connection. Tug at the heartstrings,.. as well as the OCD thing,.. I think we're all a little OCD about some things just some more so than others. My pets all have and had identifiable markers. To where if you put them together with a bunk of the same animals ,.. it won't take long for me to pick out which ones mine.

I love snakes but Anacondas have never appealed to me,.. their heads are just weird. I don't know if it's just the way their eyes are on top of the head and closer together than other snakes or what. It doesn't fit their body,.. it's like looking at really old people that work out lol.

For me its just like,.. Oh an Anaconda as opposed to OOooh :D:p a Ball, Blood or Burmese.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980