• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Albino Burmese baby Arrived! : )

KSTAR

5 Year Member
whats up guys...i couldn't help myself and ordered one of Cameron's albino Burmese babies and it arrived this morning at 10:05 save and sound....here are two pics i took from my phone...i named her Phoenix....hope you like... :-D
Pheonix1.jpg

Pheonix2.jpg

KSTAR

5 Year Member
Thank you everyone for the great comments and thanks again to The man himself Mr. Red earth exotics and if anyone else has albino burms post up some pics... They're my favorite snakes

KSTAR

5 Year Member
i will be building a custom cage....my plans are 10ft long x 5 ft long x 4 feet high....for now...if she does grow out of that really fast then ill have to think fast...lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu