• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Aggressive 1.5yr Colombian Tegu

Is he worth keeping?

• yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IRTehDuckie

So i just got this guy, literally yesterday, from a gentleman who wasn't taking very good care of him, he wasnt handled much at all, so he is aggressive. Other than that, he is a good eater, he is nice and thick, solid looking. from what ive heard, he is about a year and a half. Im looking to trade him for something else, id love to keep him but my husband doesn't agree with my choices lol Here he is, and his set up. He doesn't hiss or try to bite when you put your hands in the tank, just when you try to touch him, any advice? he isnt the nicest thing ever, but ive come across much worse.

Attachments

• 0830141347b.jpg
    0830141347b.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 115
  • 0830141347a.jpg
    0830141347a.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 102

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members