• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Advice?

ReptiKeeper KC

Hey guys! I just the other day got my black and white columbian tegu. It's a baby and I have it in a 4 x 2 x 2 enclosure. I understand all of the care requirements and everything, but what I'm really curious about is diet. I've seen so much different things about diet. What do you do? What works best and meets the requirements for food contributing to a healthy tegu? Keep in mind mine is a baby.

Ralph DeMayo

I agree with Ricky, my guy is 6 months now and doing fantastic. Super calm, getting huge, great sheds and slamming whole prey. Will take 12 to 14 pinks a day and now slamming f/t mice. I do slip in some chicken hearts, salmon and quail eggs but a steady diet of whole prey seems like the ticket for a healthy happy gu.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu