• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

A LIL PROBLEM and im worried!

CuriousTegu760

5 Year Member
Well today mila was roaming around my room and i was putting some batteries in to my mac wireless keyboard kk

so i couldnt find any batteries in my room and I went to get some in the kitchen
when i came back i couldnt find this metal bolt that keeps that batteries in the
keyboard

and i left on the table so i think it might of rolled off onto the floor and i think MILA might of ate!!!! cuzz i cant find it anywhere i traced my steps and everything sooo im very worried :(

SO my question is wuts goin to happen if she did eat the metal bolt?

I need to know now so i know wut to do plzzz
thanks everyone

jmiles50

5 Year Member
It's time for the waiting game. Asami did the same thing with a small screw, when I first got her. You need to watch for normal behavior. If she ate it, she might pass it. Make sure she's eating, pooping, and acting normal. If there's any change go get some x-ray's done at your vet!!!! Please keep us up to date.

CuriousTegu760

5 Year Member
jmiles50 said:
It's time for the waiting game. Asami did the same thing with a small screw, when I first got her. You need to watch for normal behavior. If she ate it, she might pass it. Make sure she's eating, pooping, and acting normal. If there's any change go get some x-ray's done at your vet!!!! Please keep us up to date.

YA ill be watchin her like a hawk to see if theres any changes. but she can pass it it through then okk cuz i was worry that the metal would do somethin to her organs or body. but ya if she acting wierd or she hasnt pooped it out by this week ill probly take her to the vet. ill keep you guys posted

thanks for the info :)

CuriousTegu760

5 Year Member
Everyone i found the metal bolt!!!! it was hiding under this shirt that was on the floor :) hahah damm that was close one but sorry guys for the trouble
and thanks for the info :) i appreciate it alot :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu