• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

A couple of vids, that about made me cry.

greentriple

5 Year Member
Thank Michael Vic for more hatred and paranoia against one of the most beautiful, intelligent and loyal breeds there is.d Second only to the Argentine Dogo.....

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dorton I cant even watch the full videos.. its horrible makes me wanna cry.. iv never owned a pit bull but tons of my friends do and their dogs are awesome...its not the dogs fault that owners suck!

olympus

5 Year Member
I love pitbulls they are fearless and unbreakable. Their loyalty to their owner is remarkable. I love tem so much I have two of mine tattooed on my arm.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Christ Dorton... I'm a grown ass man and you've got me crying for like 10 minutes! That dog in his dad's uniform that says "My dad fights for your life and your freedom, and he has to fight for mine?" I had to give my pit a new home, because of some money problems... and it literally killed me a little. Pit Bulls get a bad name because there is no animal as loyal as them. If you want them to be protective, they do, you want him to fight, they do, snuggle, they do. Whatever you want, your Pit loves you enough to do it.

Oh and triple, I'm right there with you. Always wanted an Argentine Dogo. Have no idea where to get one, and I'm finally bouncing back to being financially stable. I called the owners to get Dexter back, but they sold it to some one in a really bad neighborhood in Oak Park, and I can't get him back...

nat

5 Year Member
my family dog is a pit bull lab and is by far the sweetest dog EVER. We take in all sorts of random animals that need homes and this dog has been a second mom to all of them (everything from kittens to turtles). Smart to! She has never displayed aggression to anyone ever... until someone broke into my car at 3 am. She chased them down the road and through two yards. Thanks for sharing that video!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980