• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2012 varnyard AA/B+W

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
Anyone here heard from bobby about these being ready? i have called a few times and left him an email but nothing in return

larissalurid

Jeremyxb12 said:
Anyone here heard from bobby about these being ready? i have called a few times and left him an email but nothing in return

I'm not sure exactly about the AAs, but I know that even the extremes who were all earlier are still not all ready to be shipped. I'm getting my extreme in about 2 weeks. I know that there are reg argentines who won't be hatching till the 20th of July which means they won't be 3 weeks old ready to ship until around halfway through august at least. So there's a lot left to hatch still. He will contact you when they hatch though and request the last of the payment and then 3 weeks from then they will be sent out on a monday or tuesday. :] Hopefully that's a little helpful to you

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
yeah i talked to him on monday and asked him when he was shipping. he had told me 3 weeks so i guess im receiving a extreme? Idek lol last i heard was my tegu was going to be an AA but maybe it changed? he told me to give him my shipping info and i just wanted to see if he had received it. I have heard that tommylee22 on here has gotten his extreme a few days ago on tuesday

larissalurid

Jeremyxb12 said:
yeah i talked to him on monday and asked him when he was shipping. he had told me 3 weeks so i guess im receiving a extreme? Idek lol last i heard was my tegu was going to be an AA but maybe it changed? he told me to give him my shipping info and i just wanted to see if he had received it. I have heard that tommylee22 on here has gotten his extreme a few days ago on tuesday

uh what? If you ordered an AA then he won't just send a red or a regular black&white or an extreme. Plus each animal is a different price. Also not all the extremes hatched at once. The other day when I talked to him on the phone he shipped out some of the extremes that were ready. If you look there was a thread called "role call" for people who received their extremes from that shipment. But they all hatch at different times. Why do you think he would be sending you a different tegu than you ordered? The order of hatching doesn't mean you are getting a different lizard. Not all of the extremes even shipped yet where some that hatched earlier did ship. He has 600 animals that he has to ship out, and they don't all hatch at once like clockwork. It's nature we are dealing with :] It's not all going to happen at the same time.

EDIT: If you ordered an AA, why do you think you are getting a different lizard? I'm confused?

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
I never ordered one i won it in the 2011 contest but they changed it from the original b+w to iether an AA or Extreme i cant remember but he did say it was shipping out in three weeks and said it last week

larissalurid

Jeremyxb12 said:
I never ordered one i won it in the 2011 contest but they changed it from the original b+w to iether an AA or Extreme i cant remember but he did say it was shipping out in three weeks and said it last week

Oh I see. I would just call him and ask which Tegu you are receiving, or he should contact you when it's about to ship and you can ask then.

klrnoel

I orderd an argintine b/w in april from him. Last month he was still saying the end of june, i have sent 3 emails and tried to call, and have heard nothing back in almost 2 weeks. Does anyone else have any issues?[/align]

[align=left

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
Ok i finally got in touch with Bobby today and he cleared up saying that i was in fact getting the B+W also He did say he will be shipping out after next week

larissalurid

Jeremyxb12 said:
Ok i finally got in touch with Bobby today and he cleared up saying that i was in fact getting the B+W also He did say he will be shipping out after next week

Congrats on the tegu! That's pretty awesome that you won one. :D

klrnoel said:
I orderd an argintine b/w in april from him. Last month he was still saying the end of june, i have sent 3 emails and tried to call, and have heard nothing back in almost 2 weeks. Does anyone else have any issues?[/align]

[align=left
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure some of the argentines just hatched like a day or two ago. Many of the tegus are still needing to be hatched and raised. Just be patient :]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff