• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2 More...

dturner05

5 Year Member
So I gave in...I just paid for a G Pulchra with a free B Smithi...thats now 4. I will probably be giving the B Smithi to a friend, but there is a chance that her room mate may just hate spiders enough for me to keep it...oh well. It's way too easy to stock up on these little guys when they are little like this...this will def be my last T purchase for a while...lol!

LouDog760

5 Year Member
Nice looks like your stocking up lol. Dude keep the smithi! Just raise it up, if its female or male you can trade it or sale it, people are always looking for adults.

KenTheBugGuy

5 Year Member
Totally agree....I have request for 4" + all the time. can't even keep them in stock. If you keep it really warm and feed often it will grow faster.

dturner05

5 Year Member
Well WE will see, I already told her she could have it, well she's paying me for it, but I will probably be housing it for awhile so I may just end up keeping t if she doesn't get to keep it, she is like my best friend so I don't mind giving it to her.

dturner05

5 Year Member
KenTheBugGuy said:
Totally agree....I have request for 4" + all the time. can't even keep them in stock. If you keep it really warm and feed often it will grow faster.

Oh and Ken I thought I would tell you that the Chaco Gold Knee I got from you i doing awesome, already had a molt and eats every time!

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
dturner05 said:
So I gave in...I just paid for a G Pulchra with a free B Smithi...thats now 4. I will probably be giving the B Smithi to a friend, but there is a chance that her room mate may just hate spiders enough for me to keep it...oh well. It's way too easy to stock up on these little guys when they are little like this...this will def be my last T purchase for a while...lol!

HA! I knew you would give in to temptation!! :twisted: Congrats and enjoy!

LouDog760

5 Year Member
Honesty I would keep the B smithi. If it turns out to be a female, you can get quite a bit of cash out of it. You can almost get it to 4 inch in a year, If its a good feeder. Keep it at +80 degrees and feed twice a week, it will grow like weeds.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbrmrXi33Uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbrmrXi33Uk</a><!-- m -->

dturner05

5 Year Member
I really don't mind either way, I would love to keep it, but its not a big deal o me. I'll have a Chaco Gold Knee, an A Versicolor, and a G Pulchra, I think I can live with out the Smithi for awhile...lol.

MizM

5 Year Member
B. smithi is a highly desireable species. Great display and relatively docile. I would defiinitely keep her. You really can't have TOO many tarantulas, and they fit easily into a small space. :-D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu