• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

11 inch red tegu

prowler33

So how do you convince ones self that when you puchase an animal that is in a small container doing everything possible to get out that when you put it in it's new very spacious home and it burrows down , that he/she isn't going to pass away ( god forbid )

G

He is doing just what he is supposed to let him go back to sleep and wake up fresh in a few weeks .

If he is intent on dieing there will be little you can do ..It is worrisome tho and I find myself peaking at mine just to see if he is ok ...

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's stressed, has been through a lot lately and needs time to settle donw as well as settle in. Once it has done that it'll start to come out. It's not going to starve its self unless its sick or there's something else seriously wrong.

Even if the only thing it does for the next couple of weeks is come out to eat only when no one (or it thinks no one) is around and goes back into hiding.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff