• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

young argus monitor for re-homing

hey if anyone is in the bay area near san carlos,California theres a really nice looking argus monitor for sale 200$

[attachment=6773]
[attachment=6774]

sorry i thought i put in the link here it is

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/for/3721822175.html

Attachments

• monitor.jpg
    monitor.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 58
  • mon2.jpg
    mon2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 56

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
just the last year, I have seen well over 20 argus monitors that were barely even 1 yr old on craigslist in the bay area. I really wish that a certain reptile store that breeds them *cough East Bay Vivarium cough* would prepare the purchasers for what they are getting into before selling the animal so that not so many were rehomed in such a short time after.. I have helped place many of those monitors into better homes and its really frustrating the influx of numbers out there that,even more so when they are not cared for correctly. There is usually 1 or 2 at a time ALWAYS on craigslist in the bay area. :(

yeh i agree ppl just think "hey thats a cool lizard" not doing any research and then it starts to get big and then they dont want it anymore. so sad

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Ahhh...i'd better not ask any more questions or I'll have dubya calling my bf. And that "animal hoarders " show. Haha :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980