• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Worries about the new baby

Necro-Sigh

My roomie and I are worried about our new baby Wifi. He's only five days old, and we got him in on Thursday. He ate a little bit on the first night, ate a little on the first whole day, yesterday though he only ate a little bit of beef, and a bite of chicken liver. Today he's only snagged a bite of cherry. Is it just settling in? We're ready if need to be to take him to the vet. Just wondering how much babies normally eat, and how long they take to settle in.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Offer food daily and if healthy, he/she'll settle into a predictable routine usually within 2 weeks.

Necro-Sigh

Offer food daily and if healthy, he/she'll settle into a predictable routine usually within 2 weeks.
Mmk. Well, he's all ready starting to get a routine, and I offer fresh food three times daily right now. Not the fist exotic, just our first tegu.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
3 times a day ??? wow....... give him some patience...... let him adapt in peace and settle in then build slowly

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam