• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

woohoo! my hybrids first shed

kellen.watkins

Talk about some major difference in growth rates with the extremes. Vanilla was shedding the first week I got her and grows like a weed, eli though doesn't grow nearly as fast as her (it amazes me everytime I see them both out at the same time and how much bigger vanilla is) so finally after 2 weeks he is starting his first shed. When I can I will post new pics of Eli, its just so hard he's like a cockroach you walk up to his tank and he scurries he's gotta be the most skittish tegu of all time lol

babyyitslove

Yay! My columbian is in his 4th shed in 4 weeks. He's really on some growth kick right now. My big fat girl Argentine is almost done growing at three years old, so she rarely sheds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam