• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Woman finds Snake in Washing Machine

jor71

5 Year Member
wow, that is amazing. The one thing that bothers me is the assumption that someone tossed it in the wild. I understand that there are many irresponsible people that do it, but why speculate.
It may have escaped from it's enclosure.

I fear that remarks like that just adds fuel to the fire for people wanting reptiles banned from being sold as pets.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Just think how many ferule cats are out there compared to reptiles that have been tossed! Probably many millions!

That must have been one stinky snake!! He had to crawl through possibly miles of sewage pipes to get to that washing machine.

Azaleah

5 Year Member
Dude of all snakes to find in your washing machine, a retic is not exactly one I would want to find. Theyre normally not the sweetest snakes in the world lol.

Nero

5 Year Member
Yeah a retic outta all snakes what are the odds??? I bet it was an escape. I dont think somoene would release a retic in Maine. The owner coulda sold that there are a lot of retic fans out there that woulda bought it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980