• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

woah!

Dereks-Dragons

hey guys, just a quick update. tommorrow will be one week with tundra, sugarXblizzard 2011 baby. he was a little shy of 11 inces last tueaday when i recieved him, and since he shed i decided to measure him today because he looked bigger... i thought i was seeing things, hes 12 and a quarter inches now. he grew an inch and a quarter in almost a week... nuts! haha hows every one elses ? heres a few pics i took a few mins ago, i love his perfect tail :D oh also, his green is starting to fade :/

tegu10.jpg

tegu9.jpg

this third pic is a lil blurry, but it shows his tail good haha

tegu8.jpg

tegu6.jpg

his awsome belly patterns :D

tegu4.jpg

tegu3.jpg

tegu2.jpg

tegu1.jpg

tegu-2.jpg

turtlepunk

AWESOME!!! wow they really do grow fast!!! I FINALLY get my extreme tomorrow!! I had to have Bobby hold it for me cuz of the stupid power going out >=[ CANT WAIT =)

Matt0925

Dang, I wish my guy was that tame. He is still running away when I put my hand in th cage. I havent come close to touching hims since the day I got him. I will say he does look bigger already though.

new2tegus

I will measure your brother too. He's a little skittish, but wont run or hide when I put my hand in there. He will do that somewhat of a turn, but watch, then settle down.

kellen.watkins

She measured in at barely over 12, took an hour for her to come to my hand when it was lying in the tank, she was just lookin at me like "I ain't getting out" lol

new2tegus

Haha I know how you feel kellen. I picture the seen from the Three Amigos, the that'll be the day comment lol. Wish me luck for tomorrow, I'm sure he will protest it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makit5744