• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Why does Godzilla do that

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
I was wondering today Godzilla woke up early at 730am and sat on his basking spot until I turned his lights on he was active and dug around the pooped like normal and then he ate and goes into his burrow which he always does y does he do that

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

DavidRosi

Tegu rules the roost.
If my Colombian wakes up and his light isn't on he'll bang on the glass until things are how he wants them !

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
He will eat and then burrow is wat I'm asking after he eats he goes to his hide

Yea when Godzilla is hungry he scartches the glass also when he wants my attention he does it

DavidRosi

I can't speak from experience of any other tegus but my own; sometimes he will eat and go straight onto his basking log and other days he will go straight into his burrow...

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Just wondering he will stay out until he eats then he burrows

KABIKANO

Godzilla may not feel safe to bask after he eats. Mine do that sometimes, burrow after they eat. Its all good bro. As long as he's eating, shedding and shitting. Lol!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam